Re: your hotel room requests etc.

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!

I got the email forwarded to me from Bink this
morning.  I will mail him some moolah asap!

Count me in on the hotel room thingy.  Maybe we can
save at least enough money to compensate for the
ticket bastard charge.
I would also suggest that an alternative to the swanky
downtown accomodations might be a moderate Days Inn
type thingy over the river.

This is gonna be fun!  It looks like Jan will be
sitting next to us.  I've been wanting to meet her.

Thanks again!

Kelvin

=====
...like a mad dog on the far side of Dante's door.