From: JLuvzMusyk at aol_com [mailto:JLuvzMusyk at aol_com]
Sent: Saturday, November 10, 2001 11:19 AM
To: over-the-rhine at actwin_com
Subject: taft brunch...

hey kids!

you know, i was wondering if we could bump up the brunch to 10:00 instead of

10:30?  it would be nice because then i could come play for an hour, hour
and
a half with the lostees before making my trek back to pittsburgh for the
chamber singers concert...

just a thought.

and i'm thinking i may need to jump into the roomsharing thing.  :)  liesel?

*hugz and kisses*
jessyka