Re: Taft show. Give me one good reason....

*hand raised*  (on all counts, I think....)

I've just been preoccupied, Ysoie... and I guess I feel better now about
retracting my rideshare offer, if no one else was interested anyway.  I'll be
flying, actually, into Columbus on Friday, and driving down to Cinci.

May or may not stay the night, but it seems likely, as I'd much like to meet
everyone at Drew's brunch, so pls. keep me posted on the hotel-room-block
possibility.

Kroger's suggestion duly noted, Drew... thanks for answering the dilemma!

Now all I need are tickets! (Slight communication difficulty with friend; not
sure whose job that was, and wondering if ending up with four (that is, two
extra...) is better than having only two farther back.  Any advice, guys?
Will I be able to sell two extra at a later date, or will it not sell fast
enough to make a difference?

Of course, nothing is going to equal sitting four feet from Karin twice in as
many months.... so hey....

Must scoot... keep me posted, please!
V. much looking forward to it!
A.