From: Brian Warren [mailto:bhwarren at yahoo_com]
Sent: Friday, November 09, 2001 12:51 PM
To: Over-the-Rhine at actwin_com
Subject: Taft show. Give me one good reason....

hey folks, give me one really good reason I should show up for the
Taft show. Me and my buddy  Casey here would have to drive from
Arkansas to see it, but sweet mother of abraham lincoln it sounds fun.

where do we stay? Brunch sounds fun...

we are throwing the idea around here but nothing is sticking yet.

brian

--

oooooooo
brian h warren

It's cold this year and I'm late on my dues.
It's cold in here. That's nothing new.
My heart's electric your love again.
So it's on to Bethlehem.
--Bill Mallonee