Re: Making people cry since 1972

On 11/3/01 4:44 PM, quoth the effervescent toast at chrispy_net at
toast at chrispy_net:

>My recollection was that it was near the end of a very long and very
>tiring day. I said something before completely thinking it through,
>and have spent the time since apologizing and feeling terrible about
>it whenever it comes up.
>
>Which, thanks to ysoie, it does every single time I poke my head
>above the water here :-)
>
>Jeff

Yeah, but as you can see, I was very careful to note that I didn't think
you did anything to her, either. See? I was only joking! And I've only
brought it up once, now! And I think if I hadn't, someone else would
have. It was just that bizarre.