Eve trading cards--And the winner is?>>>>

Hey!  Did anyone on the list win the Eve Trading Card
auction?  I clicked on the all about "ME" on the
winner and saw they advertised the "Pixie Princess"
website.  (Go Margarita!)  Well, I was just curious.
Anyway, what's the deal about everyone wanting those
cards?  What are they exactly?  Are they picture cards
w/ info about the band on the back?  Are they lined w/
gold? ;-D  What's the deal?  $46.00 is a hefty amount
to pay.

P.S.  I'm not trying to start anything.  I was just
curious.  (Being an OTR fan and all.)

TTFN! ~~ Jessica