RE: Speaking of Rush (the band)/Richard s Foster

Title: Speaking of Rush (the band)
Kevin,

Thanks for the reprint!  I haven't reaaly tried Google mcuh.  Actually after spending several hours at a keyboard each day, I rarely turn one on at home.

Here ya go…

…the scoop on the author/song relation to Rush.  If you want to find anything on the net, try www.google.com. It is by far the best search engine I have ever used.  Sometimes it’s freakish how it finds just what you want.  Anyway, enjoy: