RE: Re The BORG view of sexuality

Title: RE: Re The BORG view of sexuality

Actually we started in with the BORG and then kind of slipped into the MATRIX and were never really able to get out.  Sorry the title lines weren't clear enough!

-

> > figured out
> > *exactly* what nutrients were needed to sustain  the
> > human "batteries"
> > for the longest amount of time.
>
> fair enough -- what i want to know though is how after
> 20-some years of soaking sans movement he got flushed
> down and not only was able to blink his eyes but also
> to start kung fu fighting???  i'm thinking the
> machines also provided just enough electrical current
> going in the goop to prevent total muscle atrophy...:)
>
> liesel

did i miss this episode?    which borg drone are you talking about?
suddenly clueless,
jg
np: nothing.  (buffy on tee vee)