Re: Films for OTR - a brainstorm proposal

Well, first I would like to say how much I enjoyed
reading this email.  Good idea, and great to have you
around.  I also like Chris' inital ideas.  I like the
thought of all that in an old fashioned setting with a
wild streak.  Ok, so my brain in undeveloped today.  I
am going to take a bit to think about this.  Ideas are
pending......

Kristen Elaine