X-Files Episode was - a brainstorm proposal

Did anyone ever see that episode of the X-Files that
payed homage to Linford and Karen?  It has something
to do with killer dogs.  It's been a while since I've
seen it.  All this talk about a movie idea just
reminded me of it.  I thought it was neat anyways....
just babbling...~~ Jessica

--- Kristen Ulrich