By way of introduction

Hello.  I've been lurking here for several days, and intended to wait a
bit longer before posting, but I couldn't stand it anymore.  I
absolutely love Juliet Letters.  My dad hauled it out one day after it
had been in storage for some time.  My mother is not a big fan of Elvis
Costello's voice, so we hadn't heard much of it, but I fell in love with
it.  I listened to it over and over for weeks.  I have the cd on
permanent loan because I love it so much.  I don't think it's really a
dialogue between a countess and her lover though, I think it's really
just a set of letters that are not neccisarily related to eachother.  It
definately does qualify as a concept album though, because you have to
understand it as a whole.
I absolutely love Elvis' voice and his writing, and being a violin
player, I love the sound of the brodskys and the range of styles they
have as a string quartet.

You seem like really nice people.  I'm so excited to get to know you-all
and discuss good music.

Bethany