Re: sigur ros

--- Arthur Dent <kenlovesbrenda at msn_com> wrote:
> Yeah, Sigur Ros is pretty much a must-have disc.
> Even if you don't initially like it, it will grow on
> you.  They sing in a mixture of Icelandic (is that
> really what it's called?) and a language that they
> made up.

The HBO thing was on again last night.  I caught Bjork
(fascinating!) and set the VCR to tape Sigur Ros so I
could get my butt in bed.
I woke up this morning singing Coldplay and Travis -
basically because I had listened to Sigur Ros before I
went to sleep, but there is no way I could sing along
with THAT (not yet anyway.)

Checking my email at church...

Kelvin

=====
Willy Wonka: "You know what happened to the man who suddenly got everything he ever wanted?"
Charly: "No. What?"
Willy Wonka: "He lived happily ever after."