Re: The eBay incident

I know! :-)  I don't know what got into me.  I've
written back and forth with him before.  I shouldn't
have taken it personally.  I think the reason I did
though was not to direct it at him.  I had gotten the
digest form and first read Rose's message, then saw my
own almost right after and I felt so bad.  Here I
wanted to jump for joy, but my parade was rained on
and I looked like a total stinker!  Then I read
David's message and got bent out of shape.  I've
apologized to him (HI DAVID!) and am feeling better
now that I've sorted things out with Rose and the
list.  I'm proud to say now I no longer receive just
the digest.  I signed up for the individual emails
too.  Hopefully I wont overlook anything like that
again. :-)  Love to all!  ~~ Jessica