RE: The eBay incident

Sure we can!  I know you didn't mean anything by it. I
was just in a pissy mood yesterday.  Also, I don't get
individual emails, just the digest form.  I tend only
to read some of the messages and not all of them.
Sometimes it's days before I get to them at all.
That's how I missed Rose's post.  And, when I got the
digest after I had sent my email it did seem I was
bragging or something.  I was even like "Yuck!  Bad
timing or what?!"  So, I've learned my lesson and have
signed up to get emails individually instead of the
digest.  Hey, if you want to keep with the program you
have to follow along, right! ;-)  ~~ Jessica