-----Original Message-----
From: owner-over-the-rhine at actwin_com
[mailto:owner-over-the-rhine at actwin_com]On Behalf Of Lara Conrad
Sent: Friday, October 19, 2001 8:49 AM
To: JLuvzMusyk at aol_com; over-the-rhine at actwin_com
Subject: Re: *the story*

--- JLuvzMusyk at aol_com wrote:
> hi kids!
>
> as i was sitting in eat'n park this week eating
> yummy ice cream, i heard the
> strains of a song that i *knew* i recognized, but i
> wasn't exactly sure what
> it was.  then i started singing along with it...and
> realized it was *so much
> mine* from the story's _angel in the house_.
>
> and then the people at the table next to me started
> asking me about the cd,
> since i knew what it was.  who knows?  maybe i made
> some converts.

Every Tuesday I have bagels and coffee with a friend
between two of my classes and the last two weeks I've
gone I've heard J. Brooke or the Story.

So Much Mine last week and then Steady Pull this week.

You're right, there's no way *not* to sing along to
that stuff.

Lara

P.S. I converted Chris Hahn.