Re: Hey guys, how's the party?

hi scott,   and everyone.

----- Original Message -----
From: Scott Gorke <gorke at adelphia_net>

> Good to see JG back. I sent him one of my extra posters once. "Eve"
poster,
> right?

thank you.   yes,   as a matter of fact it was __eve__.    so, i've got this
poster in the shipping tube behind the speaker,  and i went down to look at
it  (to answer your qwestion)  and oh, lookie,  there are 2 other OtR
posters behind there,  too.   a virgin records  thing that has something
fuzzy on it,  so i assume it's a good willow bad willow  poster,   and
another poster from taft 2000.    add that to my sixpense none the richer
poster from ex-listie friend  (still a friend,  just not  a listie anymore)
candace,   and one day....

one day 11 or 12 years from now,   little ian will enter some state-run
institution,   educational or correctional  (or, with me as a parent,
psychiatric shouldn't be ruled out)   and then i'll get that room back.
the music room cum ian's bedroom will be mine once more!
muhahahahahahahahahaaaaaa.   (that was the over-acted,  evil laugh enhanced
dance of joy exclamation.    read it again if you have to.)    then the
posters will go back on the walls (these aforementioned posters for the
first time)     (do i always speak in parenthetical asides?)     (yes, i
think i do)  and my emmylou harris christmas ornament (it's black)  will
dangle from the ceiling lamp  and i'll be happy once more.
oh, i recently won a lava lamp off e bay  so that'll go in there,  too!!
yippee!

look,  little ian,  we left your room exactly the way you left
it...............NOT!!!

> I have been on this list almost since its inception (1994?). The list has
> gone through many cycles, and some leave and never return, some leave and
> then come back (Don Smith, JG), some are still here lo there many years
(Jan
> Kendrick, Shannon Lewis, Ysoie, Jessyka, Rick with the Kilt), and some are
> long gone but their fingerprints are all over the wallpaper (Snoop Dug,
Kyle
> Howe).

speaking of snoop duggy dug's fingerprints on the wallpaper,   you oughta
see how they show up when you're sittin'  at the brady and the yummy song
(some of you know it only as jack's  valentine)  begins to play.  kinda like
blood stains under luminol.    jessyka knows it,     she commented.   man,
it's eerie.

many artists like you to,  want you to,   listen to their album as a unified
whole.   you see this expressed in interviews rather frequently,
especially when they're talking about  "the current single"  off their
album.      one  might argue that these performers put forth this argument
when their record label isn't promoting a single off their album,  but we
don't wanna be cynical,  do we?   (no.   of course not.)

see ya's.

jg
np:  what's- her- name  __is this desire?__