Re: Patience on Ebay (was Re: Newbie with a question...)

>But, what I didn't like was seeing people
>auction off autographed copies of "Films For
>Radio" two days after it came out!  To me,
>that meant they were ordering it just to auction
>it off, and that was kinda sad...

Totally agree. Ugh.

In the spirit of OtR, I'd like to make an offer! I have an extra IRS copy of Patience (yes, it has a booklet). I've listened to the SS version at least a few thousand times, and therefore cannot listen to the IRS version because the song order is just *wrong*. By nature I'm a pack-rat and really I should give this away to someone who hasn't heard OtR before -- but I can't bear the possibility that it won't get listened to, as it is my very very very very favorite.

So if there is anyone who longs for this absolutely magical disc, I'm ready to let it go. To the first person who e-mails me (off-list!!) and promises that they won't go and sell it on eBay.

Ü  Julie