Fall waltz's in

A spot of information regarding tours, pre-order book sales and other things
wandering in ...

Cowboy Junkies with Over the Rhine opening - for more info cowboyjunkies.com

Oct 18 Milton Keynes, England, The Stables
Oct 19 London, England, Shepherd's Bush Empire
Oct 20 Sheffield, England, Memorial Hall
Oct 21 Manchester, England, Lowery
Oct 23 Dublin, Ireland, Olympia
Oct 25 Koln, Germany, Kantine
Oct 26 Hamburg, Germany, kleine Musikhalle
Oct 27 Berlin, Germany, BKA Luftschloss
Oct 29 Copenhagen, Denmark, Pumpehuset
Oct 30 Arhus, Denmark, The Train
Nov 01 Bergen, Norway, The Garage
Nov 02 Stavanger, Norway, Folken
Nov 03 Oslo, Norway, Beton
Nov 05 Stockholm, Sweden, Sodra Theatern
Nov 07 Trento, Italy, Sociale Theatre
Nov 08 Chiari (Brescia), Italy, Nuova Palestra of San Bernardino Institute
Nov 09 Forli', Italy, Naima Club
Nov 09 Chiari (Berescia), Italy, Theatre Comunale
Nov 11 Lisbon, Portugal, Aula Magha
Nov 14 Brussels, Belgium, Ancience Belgique
Nov 15 Amsterdam, Holland, Paradisco
Nov 16 Tongeren, Belgium, De Velinx
Nov 17 Paris, France, Cafe De La Danse
.     .      .     .     .     .     .     .     .     .     .

Linford's Book Pre-order

We are now taking online orders only for Linford's book. (please do not call
the office to order, our phone lines have been experiencing technical
glitches since last week) Each book will be hand-made with care by Larkspur
Press and are expected to be finished sometime next year. We have a limited
amount up for sale, only 150 copies are left. Once they are gone they are
gone.

http://www.overtherhine.com/catalog/order.tmpl

If you pre-ordered Grey Ghost Stories and the book in Spring and have changed
address's please e-mail Stacie with your old and current addy so she can make
sure you will get yours when we start shipping.
.     .      .     .     .     .     .     .     .     .     .

WINTER TOUR 2001

Dates are slowly being confirmed for the annual Winter Tour. We will have
times, ticket info and opening acts within the month or so.

Dec 05 Ann Arbor MI, The Ark, 316 S. Main St.
Age Restriction 18+

Dec 06 Grand Rapids MI, Calvin College

Dec 07 Cincinnati OH, Taft Theatre

Dec 12 Kansas City MO, Grand Emporium
Age Restriction 21+

.     .      .     .     .     .     .     .     .     .     .
mp3 of the month - If Nothing Else
This past June, Karin and Linford performed this version of If Nothing Else
on a
national radio broadcast in Belgium. Enjoy.

http://www.overtherhine.com/music/mp3rarity/index.html
.     .      .     .     .     .     .     .     .     .     .
Monthly Special

PLEASE READ AND FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE ORDERING. THE
SPECIALS ARE AN OPTION AND IF YOU DO NOT FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS YOU WILL NOT
RECEIVE THE MONTHLY SPECIAL.

Buy any two CDs, get a free "Mystery" shirt! You pick the size, we pick the
shirt. Our shirts are the highest quality 100% cotton--lovely against bare
limbs

http://www.overtherhine.com/catalog/order.tmpl
DO NOT REPLY TO THIS E-MAIL