Re: Patience on Ebay (was Re: Newbie with a question...)

I agree!  After all, that's how I was able to score copies of "Patience" and "Eve" with the booklets, not to mention the radio promo single of "Give Me Strength."  But, what I didn't like was seeing people auction off autographed copies of "Films For Radio" two days after it came out!  To me, that meant they were ordering it just to auction it off, and that was kinda sad...

Chris

In a message dated 10/17/2001 12:52:51 AM Eastern Daylight Time, simon-bar-sinister at neo_rr.com writes:

> What I want to know is:  who are all the losers selling their OTR CD's!
> That outta be crime, far as I'm concerned.

oh,  no!  god bless those losers who sell off their OtR wares.  that's how i
scored  the __happy with myself__  cd-single,  with the lyrics printed on
the disc itself in a drunken-swagger whirlpool spiral,   and just recently
the disc d'jour,  __three song sampler__ with the alt. edit of __if nothing
else__ and with karin and linford looking at me from the disc face itself.

"congress shall make no law respecting an act of banning the sale of over
the rhine items from e-bay or any other means thereof..."------excerpted
from jg's  bill of rights.