Re: prestokelvo, it's your lucky day!

Fair enough, but in my case, I had already bought "Patience" and "Eve" from the band as well, and I just wanted the booklets.  I don't mind having two copies of those CD's.  I'm sure there are others who have done the same.  (I bought two copies of "Films For Radio" on purpose, one signed copy ordered from the band, and one I picked up at Best Buy to "preserve" my band copy; I wound up giving the Best Buy copy to the lead singer of The Elms in an effort to "spread the Good News of OTR.")

Chris