Peter Mulvey at Sears somethingorother...

He's gonna be in Dayton, OH, on Friday, November
2nd, 2001.  Sears Recital Hall or something like
that.  I've never ever heard of that venue...
but I imagine it's alright... hmmm... anybody
know?

Anyway, I'm hoping to go... I'll finally be able
to get the Rain/Brother Rabbit 2CD re-issue...

For those of you who don't know where Dayton is,
it's a small corn-producing farming community
just north of Oakwood, OH.

all i see, hear, speak, fear,
Dan

np: extreme ii:pornograffitti