Re: Thinking out loud

jg said:

> oh,   that was a fiercely cold and whippy whippy windy night, was it not?
>  a little of the "just let us in"  hospitality would have been nice,  no?

*grrr*  when was this?  why did i miss this?  i'm so angry...i bet db makes
the *best* brownies...

oh well, at least i got to share one of brady's famous mint chocolate chip
ice cream brownie sundaes...yum!

and i had ice cream the other night, too...after my car had to be towed
(*grrr*  they hadn't told me when i bought the silly thing that there was a
factory installed protection device, and then when the chip got knocked
loose, i couldn't start my car!  i coulda fixed it instead of having it towed
if i had known that i had one of those things!)...anyway, after my car was
towed at midnight, i went to eat'n park for ice cream (you have to love 24
hour eating establishments), and had the ice cream strawberry hot fudge
thing...yummy!  except i didn't want the *three* scoops of ice cream...i only
wanted one.  *shrug*

just me babbling on a wednesday morning...i think it's easier to get up in
the morning the less amount of sleep i get.  i noticed that in my freshman
year of college...i was less tired for my 8:00 class if i went to bed at 2am
as opposed to midnight.  is that normal?

*craving a chocolately ice cream dessert at 9am*
*hugz and kisses*
jessyka