random OTR moments

Just channel surfing and came across a movie with Jon Favreau and Famke
Janssen in its closing moments, and what should waft from my TV speakers but
the opening bars of "Go Down Easy".  Reminds me of the other day,when I was
meandering aimlessly through the Mall of America trying to exterminate by
boredom through overwhelming commercial bombardment, when the hallway
speakers start streaming the ASR version of "Circle of Quiet" at me.  It
sometimes seems like Over the Rhine is the soundtrack of my life, and given
a choice, I wouldn't have it any other way.

Jeff