Re: random OTR moments

On Tue, 16 Oct 2001, Jeff Ostrom wrote:

> Just channel surfing and came across a movie with Jon Favreau and Famke
> Janssen in its closing moments, and what should waft from my TV speakers but
> the opening bars of "Go Down Easy".  Reminds me of the other day,when I was
> meandering aimlessly through the Mall of America trying to exterminate by
> boredom through overwhelming commercial bombardment, when the hallway
> speakers start streaming the ASR version of "Circle of Quiet" at me.  It

<blink>

I keep forgetting other listies live in Minnesota besides my pastor.

-Drew J

O ^ ^     Drew Johnson - djohnson at snowplow_org - Ld Robert Bartholomew     )
O(_|_) Tengo gusto de comer creyones. -Elian Gonzales, 4/27/00, goats.com  X
O Check out splat.melm.org (monkey at melm_org) & goats.com (drew at goats_com)  |