Truly guilty pleasures (was Re: FW: Newbie with a question...)

Kelvin and Liesel, I think I may have both of you beat, and I can't believe I'm admitting this, but for about 15 years now I've been a fan of the one and only--drum roll, please--Barry Manilow.  When I was 15 my dad bought my mom tickets to his concert at Chastain Park here in Atlanta for her birthday, but he wouldn't take her so she made me go.  Barry actually put on a good show.

Know what?  It was strangely cathartic to actually get that off my chest, and I feel better now.  Laugh if you must; I don't care...

Chris