Patience on Ebay (was Re: Newbie with a question...)

--- Ysobelle at aol_com wrote:
> On 10/15/01 12:19 AM, quoth the effervescent Acidroz at aol_com at
> Acidroz at aol_com:
>

> >I still don't own Patience. I hate to pay full price but be minus
> the
> >artwork.
>

> I just won an IRS version with booklet on eBay yesterday.

That's how I got my IRS version w/ booklet as well.  Someone kept
outbidding me and, well, I was just having none of that so I thought
"ok, tax returns coming anyday now..." and wore my financial heart on
my sleeve for max. bid and won it at a decent min. bid price for an
OOP cd.  Oh the sacrifices!   ;)