Re: dizzing nights and eventful days...

That's excactly how I feel...
	They touch us in our deepest places, yet they will never know
their power. Needed medicine at the right time?
	It seems when you try to bridge the gap with an artist, it
doesn't work. The artist seems to hold you at arms length. I can't help
but feel like they are theives. Like women who break hearts after they
have won your trust. Dismantled all your walls.
	I won't even allow myself to try an connect with the artists I
admire, I won't risk the chance that all they really want is for me to
buy their records. The truth is probably what's in my wallet is all that
interests them. Ignorance is bliss now. Though I don't think Linford and
Karin are after the rock star/fan relationship, you can't make time for
everyone.
	So I collect CD's like a squirrel collects nuts and store them in
my tree. I don't try to share them with anyone.
	Sip on cheap beer. Wrap up in a blanket. Let the music and the
candlight and drink work it's magic. Dilute me. Get the best hold I can
on a disengaged state.

WS