i've been waking up happy too

awww shucks guys... i dunno what to say.  i would say jg's
& jessyka's compliments made my weekend, but i DID catch
both shows, so i'll have to chalk them up to icing on the
cake (but a gooey chocolatey icing indeed :-).
  the dalton show was great.  there were lots of high
school kids (i think it was homecoming night so a lot of
them were dressed all pretty to go to the dance later) and
more than a handful of cute elderly people.  even though we
didn't get there till almost 7:30, we managed to get
second-row center seats.   the auditorium was big and
freshly rennovated-- incredible acoustics.  i liked kim
taylor at brady's, but last night i really thought she
rocked.  probably the lack of rude people talking through
her show helped.  her voice is rather karin-like and she
has a couple of really provacative songs, especially "so
black so bright" and the one where she kinda beats on her
guitar and sounds all saucy.  karin announced that she is
going with them on their christmas tour.
  since jg unabashedly commented on karin's attire (it was
stark tech), here goes: wooly blue wraparound sweater,
burgundy-purplish suede skirt, black knee-high boots.  she
looked really beautiful.  linford wore the same clothes as
the night before,  so he more or less matched karin in
color.  which caused my thoughts to wander a bit during
latter days to how very goofy & fun it would be if they'd
find matching outfits, jackson 5 style.  the playlist was
the same except for a few cuts; no green clouded
swallowtail (?), which was sorely missed, and no bloody
marys in new orleans.  they did banter a lot about their
dalton connections.  apparently linford used to make all
his college girlfriends climb the silo in town to prove
their love for him.  karin sort of slyly hissed something
along the lines of "but i was the last..."  the bass player
was pretty good and definitely had a beautiful instrument.
he was from dalton & when they introduced him many a high
school girl cheered, and either karin or linford said "we
were afraid he had more fans in dalton than we do".  after
the first of two standing ovations, they did like a radio
for the encore.
went to bed very happy once more.
peace,
-=katherine (who blushes as easily as she smiles at otr
concerts)=-
p.s. jessyka, i did want to talk to you more but did not
catch you after the show.  next time i guess!

=====
Somersault
         **Elias Nandino
What a perfect