Re: Thinking out loud

++++    Hey, I'm sorry, really didn't want to offend anyone. But I am
angry with terrorists and freeloaders in this country. Who by chance.
Read my words, by chance happen to have a different skin color than i do.
I'm a patriot, and a humorist. You failed to read me right, if you are
hyper sensitive or always serious you will.
	When i hear that they have assimilated into our society and gone
about their normal business, that sends up an alarm. I'm not afraid of
other races, don't hate them either.
	That's not fair. We don't know who they are, or where they are,
but the muslim friend you've known for years who lives down the street
who you have coffee with every saturday could be harboring anti-american
agendas and watching and waiting for the right time to strike.
	Haven't you heard what the guys they've already caught did? And
their numbers are vast and wide.
	It would be nice to live in a world that John Lennon sings of,
but that place is heaven and until we get there we are divided by
suspicions and skin color and religion.
	We aren't the same. I'm white, no matter how hard I try, I can't
be black, or yellow. Whatever.

I don't think it's too hard to understand at this time.
Profiling is going on as we speak. No I don't think Afghans should be
rounded up like the Chinese, and I shouldn't have to explain that.
	You can be profiled without loosing any of your rights. I meant
our people, the people investigating, FBI, CIA. Sorry.

WS