Re: Suggestion.

++++    I for one don't feel like we can go on as usual in spite of what
all the talking heads tell us to.
	How do we just act like everything fine?, we have an enemy
aproaching. For ecomomies sake we keep going, but I'm wide-eyed and bushy
tailed. In fact all the hairs are standing on my neck. I'm vigilent,
looking at the horizon. Wondering when we all start wheezing from
Anthrax. I guess I'm ready to go.
	Wondering how much of the information we get is true?
	Anthrax in florida, not terrorist related? C'mon!
	That's what they say initially to keep us calm.
	I think this whole thing could get ugly quick.
	Possiblly an uncensored list would be a good place to pass along
information, that we may not get otherwise. Regardless if it's about OTR
or not.
	I'm sure it will go back to music when this is all over. But this
is on my mind now.
	Where do you go to talk politics, church?
	I actually want to talk politics with people I have something in
common with, music lovers gather around the campfire.
	Detwiler said himself it's hard to know what to do, music seems
less important, well yes I agree. My life revolved around music before
11th, now where's it's place?
	In times of disaster where does art go? And should we really try
to listen to LP's when we're being attacked, or should we sleeve them up,
put them in a safe place and bring them out again IF we get the chance.
	To me music matters so much, I've placed it as a need in my life.
But when folks are dying, I feel guilty. I still want to hear music.
	It's more Beach Boys and Neil Young and stuff. Pop is dead for
now.
	I hate to admit it to myself that music was and is a luxury. I
guess that makes me a rich man with resources that benifit me. I feel
guilty about that. Yet it's my right.
	I feel guilty for loving my riches when some kids will never own
a CD player.
	Just trying to figure out what's important.

Love y'all USA,

WS