Re: Quick update and Moving, Moving

++++    I don't like it when I'm called hateful. Makes me feel sad.

>I realized after I wrote this question that WS's hateful posts were in
reponse to my quoting of "Iron Curtain" w/r/t to the war. How is it that
a thread relating OTR's music to my feelings about the war became this
ugly racist business? Should we all agree to ignore posters who send
content like that our way?

++++    Ignore me if you can...

>Or should we have a moderator? I have no problems with that. I
>nominate Don Smith or Ysobelle.

++++    A censor?
	Well I'd just like to say farewell to everyone. It has been a
pleasure knowing you...

>> This raises an interesting question: what is OTR "about." Who are
>"the majority of OTR fans" and what do they think OTR is about?

++++    I think it's cool when someone hides their passion or irritation
with "raises interesting questions." Cause we can't handle any forms of
passion other than maybe lust.

>What attracts me to OTR: The honesty of their writing. Rarely have I
encountered music that is so honest w/r/t to faith, the sacred, hope,
human striving, love. It is music that I think truly bridges a gap
between me and whatever is Out There, call it God if you like. It is
music that has moved me. It is music that has comforted me when I was
crying and lonely in the night. It is music that aknowledges the
existence of pain but doesn't fear it. It is healing music. I think OTR's
music, if one had to sum it up, is about becoming more real, more fully
human, about learning to engage the world bravely and lovingly.

++++    That's what I try to do, engage the world bravely and lovely, but
I don't think you can feel the love.

WS