Re: war...

YOSI belle must be listening to "Sympathy For The Devil"...

>Maybe not racial profiling per se, but if you lost friends and/or
>relatives in NY (as I), maybe you would think a little differently.  I
am appalled at the state of INS in this country.  I know a minimum of 50
people who are in this country illegally.  They overstayed their visa,
are here working (without paying taxes), getting free (to them anyway)
medical treatment and on and on.  Maybe if we tightened up who can come
and go things like this may not continue.

++++    Here! Here! Wisdom cries from the wilderness. All of our rights
and freedoms that our fore-fathers fought for, foriegners can come and
squander, take full advantage of and flount it in our faces. I'm sorry,
but I don't know of grateful foriegners, the only ones I know use and
abuse the programs and services we provide. They hold no national pride,
they just like the free rides.
	That's not what America is about. Letting foriegners exhaust our
resourses when we ourselves suffer a lesser quality of life for the sake
of I don't know what, "Brotherly love"??
	Pretty soon or later our national soverignty will be compromised
and oh Say a stable nation like Red China can just walk in and take the
reigns. Now I can sense some of you bristling...
	Remember who of you ever thought the towers would/ could actually
come down.
	The point is (not necessarily you Michael) none of you peace
nick, ex hippie or neo-hippies Bob Dylan wannabe's know what other
nations are planning for America's future. Forget about what you think
your future looks like!
	What does Saddam Hussien have planned for you?!
	What blue prints for your future does Red China have stored in
their back pocket, waiting for the right day to pull out.
	What other countries lack in military might, they can make up for
by striking us in our achilies heel, like the 11th.

	See when God was bored, he decided to create a world. He had
enough time on his hands and needed something new to do.
	We men are created in his image, we also get bored. We want to
Home improve. Expand our territorys and back yards and political
enfluence.
	No matter how big your back yard is now it could always be
bigger. And how nice it would be to have your neighbors, OR mess his up
so yours looks nicer.
	These people are out there trying to quench their ever burning
fires, the problem is some of them get power.
	Those who appose racial profiling suffer from being gullible. You
have bitten the hook. You have failed to be smarter than the news anchor
that brought it to you. Racial profiling = police work.
	If a man commits crime and is belonging to a certain race, do you
leave that out of the equation making the policemans job harder?
	Wake up, you've been dupped by the elite media social engineering
campaign. Crack open a vial of smelling salts and jump start that noggin!
Stop trusting everything that comes through your tube!
	Remember that Peter Jennings doesn't think you are smart enough
to think for yourself, though he acts professional, he thinks you need
information protection, like a child might. He would more than love to be
your father. Believe what he wants you to believe. Peter wants to be your
Dad.
	If that gives you a warm fuzzy, I feel sorry for you. You've got
some issues. I am pissed. I don't want engineered info, nor do I want
watered down, over sensationalized puppet show news coverage.
	I'd rather get it from the Jim Bohanen's, Larry King's and the
Rush Limbaugh's of the world.

If I were on the soil of a country that people of my religious, ethnic
>persuasion had just done something of this nature/magnitude I think I
would be saying the same thing.  "Oh no not me, it's those other guys,
I'm with you big fella.  Terrorism, nasty thing, makes you late for
breakfast".