-----Original Message-----
From: owner-over-the-rhine at actwin_com
[mailto:owner-over-the-rhine at actwin_com]On Behalf Of Kendrickjd at aol_com
Sent: Friday, October 12, 2001 5:29 AM
To: over-the-rhine at actwin_com
Subject: New music

If I have mentioned this before, I apologize, but it is worth mentioning
again.  One of the best new artists I have found recently is Edie Carey.
Anyone heard of her?  She is really really good--especially live.  Check her
out.

Someone mentioned Sarah Harmer, who I also recently discovered.  My Canadian
friend Sandi (from Newfoundland) also recommended Bif Naked to me.  They're
a bit heavier and more punk-like than OTR, Edie Carey, or some other stuff I
listen to, but they're good.  Fun driving music.

I also heard a song I liked on Spinner by Hank Dogs.  Anyone know anything
about them?

Jan

P.S.  I third the vote to have Dar Williams open for OTR.  JG, I bet you
agree!!!