New music

If I have mentioned this before, I apologize, but it is worth mentioning again.  One of the best new artists I have found recently is Edie Carey.  Anyone heard of her?  She is really really good--especially live.  Check her out.

Someone mentioned Sarah Harmer, who I also recently discovered.  My Canadian friend Sandi (from Newfoundland) also recommended Bif Naked to me.  They're a bit heavier and more punk-like than OTR, Edie Carey, or some other stuff I listen to, but they're good.  Fun driving music.

I also heard a song I liked on Spinner by Hank Dogs.  Anyone know anything about them?

Jan

P.S.  I third the vote to have Dar Williams open for OTR.  JG, I bet you agree!!!