Re: New music

--- Kendrickjd at aol_com wrote:

> I also heard a song I liked on Spinner by Hank Dogs.
>  Anyone know anything about them?
>
> Jan

i have their (i think) debut album. i don't know if
they have a second. i initially heard about them on
npr. they're an irish family; the father plays
incredible guitar, and the daughter and mother sing.
the mood of most of the songs are dark and full of
some mystery, but not in a usual celtic sort of way.
the harmonies are haunting.

i wouldn't call it a celtic album in sound, but it's
definitely irish in a way i can't  really describe....

it's a wonderful album, though!

hth!

bink