Re: Over-The-Rhine opening acts

on 10/11/01 11:14 AM, Over-The-Rhine Digest at
Owner-Over-The-Rhine at actwin_com wrote:

Lara's list of favs included:
> Jonatha Brooke

I just wanted to share a little about Jonatha, who, in addition to OtR, is
one of my favorites as well. The last time I saw her was the day her last cd
(SteadyPull) came out. She performed at the Borders in the World Trade
Center, on Valentine's Day, as I recall. I went and took my son (his first
concert!), and it was a lovely short acoustic show. I bought the cd and she
signed for me, and told Malcolm that she wasn't offended that he played his
Gameboy through her performance. :)

And now, gosh, it's gone.
It's still *very* weird to think about..and trust me, the skyline is *very*
different now...if you wanna see, you can come visit. Honestly.

peace,
~tab

"And my answer to the years of strife
Is the way I choose to live my life" ~Over the Rhine, "Moth"