Re: new music via OTR

on 10/11/01 11:14 AM, Over-The-Rhine Digest at
Owner-Over-The-Rhine at actwin_com wrote:

> Who else has discovered other amazing music via OtR, be it in concert or =
> here on the list?
My biggest one is Rusted Root, who opened for them...lo those many years
ago...at the Daily Double, in Akron, where I saw (gosh, doesn't it seem like
Ishould say "participated in" or something? To "see" Over the Rhine just
doesn't seem to address what happens at one of their shows) most of my OTR
shows.
And Gangster Fun, when Jef wouldn't let me and Bec' be in the pit! yes- I'm
still mad! hahaha

peace,
~tab

"And my answer to the years of strife
Is the way I choose to live my life" ~Over the Rhine, "Moth"