Re: krueller, cinnamon roll, blueberry, glazed, dunking, iced,chocolate, sprinkled

for what it's worth... i just finished up a package of the brown sugar
cinnamon pop-tarts. yum. went quite well with my big cup of hot chocolate.
yum.

and to throw in some OtR content, i've just decided that fairpoint diary is
my favorite song on the new album.

yum.

good day all,
eric.