Re: New Music via OtR

Icky html, David. =)

We'll fix that...
----- Original Message -----
From: David Armstrong
Subject: RE: New Music via OtR

>speaking of ron sexsmith - anybody know who the special guest(s) will be
for the taft show this >year?
>how about a wish list? yeah - that's it...
>
>who would you like to see this year play with our beloved over-the-rhine?
>i'll cast the first vote.......chantal kreviazuk

Chantal would be yummy....but I'd rather see any of the following:

The Innocence Missoin
Jonatha Brooke
Sarah Harmer
Imogen Heap
Kendall Payne
Julia Darling

Mmmmmm....I'd travel many miles for a show including any of those artists.
Hey, maybe Chris Hahn will win the award for traveling the farthest this
year at the Taft show. :-)

~Lara