Friday's Show

Well, I've been very quiet lately, as I've pretty much
tried to keep myself out of any political debates... I
hear them too much in "real time" to want to debate
any more on-line.

I thought that Linford's posts were amazing and WAY
overdue, I'll save my opinions for another time.  I
think that right now we just need to do what we're
supposed to do in this situation, which would be to
pen some warm, thoughtful, OTR-content-filled posts!

Anyway, I'll be lurking around Brady's on Friday, with
one Heather in tow.  Bonnie HAS finally printed
tickets, so you can go get an "advance" if you are
local.  They are $12.  I hope to see those of you who
have already said you are coming, I'd also like to
hang out w/ya.  I'd be happy to make suggestions,
there are sadly fewer places to hang out now (Kent
lost a few bars and it's Denny's.)  If you need
anything (directions, possible lodging, etc.), e-mail
me very, very soon. I am on digest so I won't see any
replies to the list in a "timely" manner!

-Alyssa