RE: Quick update and Moving, Moving/WAR

i have dancing queen on cd...(thanks don!) and it's definitely and oddity.  fun and wonderful...but strange to hear karin sing such silly words.

what attracted me to otr?  stevieboo!  :)  no, seriously, i love the words...the language.  even though, until now, most of the more religious/spiritual things didn't have any meaning for me, it still was wonderful music, wonderful use of language.

i think i need to relisten to everything with my new ears.  and with my new mind.

choir calls...

*hugz and kisses*
jessyka