RE: Quick update and Moving, Moving/WAR

Title: RE: Quick update and Moving, Moving/WAR

"Dancing Queen"? Say it ain't so......But get it out there anyway.  I think this one of my fantasies coming true;-)

I wish I had all the MP3s.  We can't download at all from my work computers (firewalls and all) and by the time I get home after 10-12 hours of codeslinging, I don't even want to turn one on.  I haven't even really figured out the whole MP3 thing as it is.