Suggestion.

On 10/10/01 11:53 AM, quoth the effervescent biglight at pacbell_net at
biglight at pacbell_net:

>Or should we have a moderator? I have no problems with that. I nominate
>Don Smith or Ysobelle.

Oh, I don't know about that. I may be well spoken, but I don't know that
I speak for the list. I think I'd rather be the Lorax, and speak for the
Trees.

Having said that, I DO run a discussion list, which is dormant right now.
I'm willing to open it up to everyone here. Be warned, however, that I AM
the Moderatrix, and I DO wield the Spatula of Divine Retribution, and I
WILL get Renaissance on your butt if I so feel the need. If you'd like to
join in, just send a blank email to tangentland-subscribe at eGroups_com.