Re: war...

We wouldn't enjoy the peace we have right now if it wasn't for war. It is
an unfortunate reality of a fallen world. There is no getting back to the
Garden Of Eden as much as we may want it, there will always be some kids
in the nursury who want a bigger piece of the pie, as many other toys
that are available, they are jealous of yours.

WS