Re: war...

Liesel,

 Lest it become a big debate: I agree with you on all points.

I just, *sigh*, get sad when we go to war. It might not be the most
practical or prudent thing to want peace and to want things to be solved
peacefully, but one can hope, can't one?

-John

np- Cave In- Jupiter

--
In the electoral campaign, President Bush named as the most important person in his life Jesus Christ. Now he has a unique chance to prove that he meant it seriously: for him, as for all Americans today, "Love thy neighbor!" means "Love the Muslims!" OR IT MEANS NOTHING AT ALL.

 -  Slavoj Zizek, "Welcome To The Desert Of The Real II: Reflections on WTC"