Re: war...

--- bigLight <biglight at pacbell_net> wrote:
> Liesel,
>
>  Lest it become a big debate: I agree with you on
> all points.
>
> I just, *sigh*, get sad when we go to war. It might
> not be the most
> practical or prudent thing to want peace and to want
> things to be solved
> peacefully, but one can hope, can't one?

'now faith is being sure of what we hope for, and
certain of what we do not see' hebrews 11:1.

for those of you who are not christians, forgive me
for quoting scripture -- but for one of any faith,
there is always hope.

hoping with you john,

liesel

=====
"stories & cigarettes have ruined the lives of lesser girls"
p. yorn