Re: Rhapsodie Redux

ysoie wrote a lot of fun stuff, the most important of which was:

> Yes, but Chuck was an idiot.

ah, yes, he *was* an idiot.  and he still *is* an idiot.

i just take solace in knowing that my new guy (he's sorta my new guy, anyway)
is MUCH more aesthetically pleasing than he was, and his new girlfriend is a
dog.

bitter?  nah....*wink*

ysoie also said that anyone who knew her during her stint in pittsburgh knows
about her life being a grade b movie...this is VERY true...you know the
saying about how bad things just happen to good people.  ysoie is case in
point.

nikkers, you coming to bradys?  we'll make bonnie have chocolate covered
strawberries!  it'll be fun!  lots of fun!  *puppy dog eyes* 'sides, i
haven't seen you in OH so long!  :(  i miss you.

i miss over the rhine, too.  i'm so glad they're playing in two weeks!  i
can't wait for them to come to rosebud for their christmas show, too.  :)

happy sunday, all.  i have charlie brown rehearsal ALL DAY...i have to learn
the chasing rabbits scene.  *sigh*  and then we're doing book report.  it's
going to be a *long* day.

*hugz and kisses*
jessyka