OH HAPPY DAY!

hi kids!

so, i'm really depressed because i can't come to the taft show due to choir
rehearsal and a concert in the following days.  not that's i'm sad about the
concert...guys, i'm in chamber singers this year, and it's been the most
spiritually and musically fulfilling experience EVER!  last night we recorded
a christmas cd (i have a solo on it!) and it was incredible.

(ps, regarding the cd, if anyone wants to buy one from me when they come out
in november, it would be greatly appreciated...we're going to europe on tour
for a month, which costs $2000, and every cd we sell gives us $10 towards
tour!  everyone loves christmas cds!  :)  and we're good...i promise!)

anyway, i was bummed because i was absolutely sure that, for the october 12th
show at bradys, i wouldn't be able to go due to charlie brown rehearsal, but
we DON'T have rehearsal!  i'm supposed to go see my friend's production of
oklahoma that night, but i can go some other time, and so i get to come to
brady's to see over the rhine!  YAY!

so, who all else is going?  jeff, becca?  jg?  chris emery?  brusay?  it
would be awesome to go hang out with you guys again...it's been too long!
(even seeing jef/bec, and i just saw them last saturday!)

*singing happily to herself*
jessyka