What's spinnin'....

>From: Ysobelle at aol_com
>To: over-the-rhine at actwin_com
>Subject: Re:  Re:  Re: Re: What's spinnin'....
>Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2001 12:35:54 EDT
>
>On 9/20/01 9:39 PM, quoth the effervescent Ysobelle at aol_com at
>Ysobelle at aol_com:
>
> >On 9/18/01 12:39 AM, quoth the effervescent soberman_69 at hotmail_com at
> >soberman_69 at hotmail_com:

> >>Make me an offer.
> >

> >$16!
> >

> >Why? Because I had to. And because it has nthing to do with murder,
> >executions, or terrorism. Though I AM pretty scared of Akio.

I thought that was really cute. ;-)

>So I assume, Matt, that this wasn't your best offer so far?

Sorry, sorry.  I was trying to read all this mail you guys and gals have
been sending, and had not enough time leftover to reply to you.  This very
afternoon, though, I was thinking of you.  I thought I should drop you a
line to mention that the theatrical film of CLAMP's "X" was released today.
It is a beautiful take on the apocaplypse, blending eastern and western
religion with a liberal dose of artistic license.

Oh, and "Gloomcookie" looks interesting, but there are so many graphic
novels on my "to buy" list already, like "Breakfast Afternoon" by Andi
Watson and the entire Brian Micheal Bendis line of crime fiction.

How was the "Angel" premiere?  Joss is writing the comic book now, and it
has improved immeasurably.

Anyway, was that $16 PER or TOTAL?? (2 DVDs)  I was hoping to get more than
$8 per disc, and $16 would be half of retail.  That would be fine.
(B.O.G.O. for you!)

May all your "woots" be "wooty-woots",

Matt