Re: GDBD

Rose commented/asked:

>I am relativly new to all things OTR and have been wondering about
>the two releases of GDBD. What are the differences if any and do they
>differ enough to warrant having both copies? I currently have the
>Back Porch re-issue.

Two songs on the Scampering Songs edition were omitted from the Back Porch:
A Gospel Number and Jack's Valentine.  Jack's Valentine is a fun little
number, spoken by Linford.  Kinda Lou-Reed-esque vocals, in a jazzy groovy
tune.

And one song on the Back Porch (It's Never Quite What it Seems) was not on
the Scampering Songs CD.  It fits the tone of the rest of the CD pretty well
and all, but the two omitted from the original make it a little more varied.

The art on both editions is similar; I think the paper stock is thicker on
the SS.